Sunday, January 31, 2016

Cluster of Stakeholders

I wanted to create a cluster showing the different stakeholders involved in the debate over MS drug pricing. So, in the pursuit of the perfect concept map, I discovered how to use Coggle today.


Arlindi1999. "Eureka Arkimedi."01/31/2016 via Wikimedia Commons. Licensed under CC Attributions-Share-Alike 3.0. 

  • The concept map I created divides the players into three distinct groups: those who prefer the price of MS drugs to rise, those who wish it to fall, and those who are neutral. I then subdivided these groups into particular categories, such as journalists, patients with MS or pharmaceutical companies. Once each subgroup was identified, I then wrote a short excerpt explaining the underlying reasons why they would want MS drugs to rise or fall. 


  • In case you are interested in checking out the concept map for yourself, I've included it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment