Friday, May 6, 2016

Production Schedule for Project 3

Although Project 3 has passed, I did have a general production schedule in mind as I was working on my project. For that reason, I've included a copy of what I did and when I did it for that Project. Here goes:

Time Activity to Complete
April 5th Research articles that can be used to show that public school students are harmed by the divestiture of funds into charter schools
April 9th Create an outline for the essay with evidence and citations included
April 11th Reformat outline as a preliminary rough draft
April 12th Post Rough draft for peer editing
April 14th Make edits as per peer review feedback, and begin to include genre conventions in regards to formatting and works cited
April 19th Submit final draft of Project 3

No comments:

Post a Comment