Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Schedule

Since this project is a video essay, I'm going to need to spend some time learning new skills. For example, I don't really know how to use video-editing software, and I'm not particularly adept with recording devices as is. So, I expect that some of this project will be devoted to simply learning as opposed to creating the final project. With that in mind, I've posted a production schedule below:


Time Activity
May 2nd Checkout Library Recording equipment. Get any takes where I will be in the recording
May 3rd Begin to gather images that will be part of the video and piece together. Add voice-over and background music
May 5th Learn to use video editing software and create a final draft of the video
May 5th Post video to blog site so that peers can review
May 6th Submit final D2L copy at 3:30 to the Dropbox

No comments:

Post a Comment